If you’re going to be at FOSDEM, don’t forget to say hi! Here is a list of talks that struck my fancy at first glance.
- 11:00-11:50 How we made the Jenkins community
- 11:00-11:50 How Google builds web services (in PHP?)
- 14:00-14:50 Practical security for developers
- 16:00-16:50 Trends in open source security
- 16:00-16:15 The LLVMLinux project
- 17:00-17:50 PDF.js Firefox’s PDF viewier
- 09:30-09:55 State of the OpenStack union 2013
- 10:00-10:25 OpenStack: 21st century app architecture and cloud operations
- 11:00-11:50 Firefox OS
- 11:40-11:55 Do you want to measure your project?
- 14:00-14:50 PostgreSQL as a schemaless database
- 14:00-14:25 Vaurien the chaos TCP proxy
- 14:30-14:55 Python for Humans
- 15:00-15:50 PostgreSQL: implementing high availability
- 15:00-15:25 Security priorities for cloud developers